Local Search Engine Optimization
Complete if interested in an email or live chat follow-up discussion
If you’re a business owner, regardless of where you’re located, here are a few questions you should be asking yourself on a daily basis: How are people finding my business? What happens if someone enters my business name or website in a search engine? What happens if someone attempts to locate my business using their smartphone? Am I searchable?
We can help answer these questions.
What is Local SEO
Local SEO is a way for business owners to market their products and services online to local consumers. The process involves using a variety of strategies aimed at generating leads and sales from searches performed in search engines & business directories by local consumers.
Some Stats on Local SEO
- Over 95% of consumers search online for local services, over 80% of those same users do so using a smartphone.
- Over 60% of local consumers use directories and search engines to locate local businesses.
- More than 40% of mobile searches relate to a location.
- When it comes to local listings 50% of the results are from a mobile device and 20% on desktops.
- Over 40% of all searches on Google are local.
- Over 70% of all local mobile searches result in an offline purchase.
The question you have to ask & answer is “how do I connect with these consumers?
Keys to Local SEO
- The key to generating new business and consistent revenue is by investing into a local search engine optimization strategy. It’s been proven that SEO is highly profitable and generates a strong return on investment (ROI).
- The key to local search is getting your website ranked in search engines like Google & Bing as it puts your business in front of millions of consumers who happen to be searching for the products and services you’re offering.
Benefits of Local SEO Services
Using our local SEO services can greatly increase your chances of getting found by potential consumers. We offer services built on strategies tailored to your business needs designed to generate high-quality traffic leading to paying consumers. These can include but isn’t limited to:
Involves including business information such as name, address, and phone number (N.A.P) in key areas throughout your website ensuring searchability & consistency for search engines like Google which uses this information to determine credibility.
Requires website localization, specifically N.A.P consistency in addition to properly optimized business descriptions and categories. This includes properly managed business pages such as Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, and Yahoo Business pages to name a few.
Claiming Business Listings
Involves taking ownership and managing business pages such as those residing in online directories like Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, and Yahoo Business to name a few.
Involves featuring your company info to include name, address, and phone number (N.A.P) on business directories and citation sites to help improve search rankings.
Involves getting backlinks from blogger and associated business websites, local newspapers, as well as citations to help improve search visibility which in turn helps search engines rank and recognize your website as a trusted source.
Reviews & Ratings
Involves using honest & genuine reviews to showcase quality of service which signals to search engines that your website is trusted by consumers. The more reviews you receive and the quality of the reviews are important factors in local search rankings.